Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nostalgia
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 22:54:10 -0600

Hi Ted,

I'm not trying to influence you to spend your retirement money on an
unknown camera. :-) I've had this Fuji for a few years, and there are
new models out this year.  For me, this has been a good one, and I will
probably spring for one of the new models soon.  If you get a chance,
just pick one up and see how it feels.

As for aging, I spent a few hours cleaning up leaves in my back yard
today, and I'm feeling my age!  Got to wait for a few more to fall in
the front before I tackle those.  And no, I'm not keeping things up to
my late wife's standards, but I do what I can, to keep the neighbors
from disowning me.

Have a good evening! :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA