Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 45: Aarhus-Copenhagen-Alicante
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 09:07:06 +0100

Most of the long blog for last week consists of pictures from my visit to
Denmark, starting in Aarhus and then moving on to Copenhagen on Tuesday.
Lots of different things: the cities, people, autumn colours, new and old
buildings, cemeteries... In the case of Copenhagen, I show you places where
few tourists go, aside from a couple of images of iconic places in the
centre (no mermaids, though). It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1732

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain