Subject: [Leica] Jupiter adapters???
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 16:33:28 -0600

You can get the ltm > Sony adapter pretty cheap on EBay, and that would be
less precarious than all those adapters stacked.

As far as the size and weight, the A7s is pretty much physically identical
to the A7 in form.  The file size is 12 on the A7s, and the benefit is
larger pixels, and low noise at high ISO. One thing I value highly is the
absolutely silent shutter mode. Nada noise.

The model II versions of all the Sony cameras are bigger and heavier, but
still way more compact than Nikon or Canon.

Happy to answer more off list, or on.

from my iPad

Sonny Carter