Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 13/11/2016: US soft power on display in Alicante
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 18:54:46 +0100

In these post-factual times it may be nice to see one manifestation of the
continuing attraction of American culture in the rest of the world. This
weekend, there was a Harley-sponsored event on our beach, Playa San Juan.
The weather cooperated: daytime temperatures were between 20 and 25 C and
the sun was shining all weekend. This afternoon, I went to have a brief
look. The event was winding down, but there were still some bikes and people
about. Five images follow.

Admring the details:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-rSCDRzs/A

Classic Harley:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-zNMTDSF/A

Cubic inches:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-dVdpDCq/A

A touch of humour:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-8CjCTpm/A

A Harley couple:
http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-g9crT4C/A

It was really nice to walk around among the bikes and the people. These were
not 1-percenters, but they were not all pure posers either.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain