Subject: [Leica] LUG in Dublin?
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe Amard)
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 21:44:28 +0100
References: <CB517FA22A674A1D86CEDCDE752DE1A1@Family> <E6792924-0796-40CE-B452-B346DC9B2007@frozenlight.eu> <32376312B074474E80FBB004743100F7@Family> <2910B304-EFEB-4699-AF39-956FD93AC58C@frozenlight.eu> <CAH1UNJ17RC6LRdk29OHw-y2COGgHv4-aris0YyZovzqmpKqgnQ@mail.gmail.com> <BDBBF0BE5FF54909AA413E68511B5555@Family> <CAH1UNJ0X53gh5Xi+8RwhBC1jxyN2A0_FyiTq9FA6R85WaxOvHA@mail.gmail.com> <1DE7135EC9F64F5EADF1E53DC23DDF25@Family>

Keep me posted on this, would you?

Depending on the period we might take the camper somewhere further North
this summer ;-)

Amities
Philippe