Subject: [Leica] Best Learning Camera
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 17:39:07 -0500

I would bring her to the camera store and let her pick out her own camera.
It's all about her not us.

If someone picked out a camera for me I'd strangle them with my bare hands
with gratitude. Its really quite a presumptuous insult.
We need to stop treating kids like they're sub humans. Those days are past.

On 11/29/16 1:50 PM, "John McMaster" <john at mcmaster.fr> wrote:

> I thought the 65mm needed a Visoflex to work? Also only a portrait lens on
> an
> M8... Don't forget the UV/IR filters if shooting in colour
>
> John

>>> tina-manley.artistwebsites.com
>>> http://www.alamy.com/stock-photography/3B49552F-90A0-