Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 29/11/2016 (amendment): three joyful ladies
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 18:08:51 -0800

Nathan mon ami. :-)
The best thing about this photo is? "IT's ALIVE!"
Anyone thinking you should throw it away because it's blurred?  Oh well?
Has never shot the Olympics or sports where we often shoot the "live life
moments of runners or fast moving athletes deliberately in blurred motion
using slow shutter speeds!" Panning with the motion direction!
Your photo allows viewers to almost feel their movement and sort of hear
them because it is blurred. But not beyond the recognition factor of what's
happening.
Sure I expect you to say? You weren't shooting it to blur, however the
shutter speed due to light levels required a slow shutter setting. That's
life! But then you wouldn't have expected their movements! ERGO? You still
captured a "live action moment" blur and all! Recognizable!
One can say given the results? "Good on you for a well captured life
moment!"BLUR & ALL!" :-)
cheers,
Dr. ted O.C.