Subject: [Leica] Lightroom: Custom crop aspect ratio?
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2016 21:27:43 +0000

Hi Lew.  If you view the image in the library in the Loupe view, it can show
you the dimensions of the image in pixels, if you have it set up to show
that.  You can toggle through the information shown using the "i" key.  It
also shows up in my thumbnail views.  If yours is not set up to show you
this, right mouse click on a thumbnail and then go to 'View Options" at the
bottom of the list, and then in the grid view and loupe view tabs, you can
select what is shown.  Be sure Cropped Dimensions is one of the items you
choose to show.

Of course, this does not show you as you are doing it, but it will allow you
to compute the aspect ratio.

Aram