Subject: [Leica] CANAL STREET TROLLY
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2016 11:53:58 -0800

Hi Bill,
Given the content & expression in this photo there certainly isn't  any need
for colour! :-) Quite frankly the closeness certainly adds to the B&W
content impact!
A beauty Bill given how close? you are?
Out of curiosity? "What lens did you use? And did they react to camera
movement to eye or click of shutter?"
Sorry crew asking these type of questions, as it's a major rarity for me,
usually I don't care. :-( But given the location and closeness, right in the
subjects face? I just had to ask.
You & Lluis trying to see who can shoot the closest in the face?  :-) Be
careful or you might poke an eye out?  ;-)
cheers,
Dr. ted