Subject: [Leica] IMG: Padova
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 08:44:21 +0100

In late November, I had the good fortune to visit Padova for the first time.
Located about 1/2 hour west of Venice, it is site of Italy?s second oldest
university (after Bologna) and full of art and architecture. It is also a
very lively university town. I have been to many of Italy?s major cities,
including Rome, Milan, Turin, Venice, Florence and Naples; I consider Padova
the most attractive of them all, partly because it is smaller so you can
walk everywhere. A small selection of the sights of Padova can be seen here:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/padova2016/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain