Subject: [Leica] Seven decades of classic photography from the Observer
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Photography)
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 20:29:20 +0100

Peter,

I?ve started on digital in 2009. I think it not has influenced on my work,
maybe I?ve increased the night work, for me one of the things producing a
change on my work has been that the ?click? is much more quite on a
classical M than on a digital, the recent last M?s M240, 246 ? are much more
quite than the M9 or the first Monochrom

Lluis