Subject: [Leica] M10 Rumors..
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 13:23:32 +0100
References: <CAF8hL-GfN0bkUSOzrPjCarC=QzSpbWD28gu0hQVOD=RWe-OLfg@mail.gmail.com> <f37e149b24094a46b3f1eb6517d8926f@WhizzEXM01.whizz.org> <CADhipR0iXS=BqCs7FQgGsAhP5RWuiY22Kedr=-PgyM6P4SuE7A@mail.gmail.com> <010e01d25226$fc85aea0$f5910be0$@verizon.net> <CAFfkXxtEq_ogW8T6dHoVxxro+HYDNehKi=bJh1o2iPoMQ0=v=A@mail.gmail.com> <5ADB9916-3737-4EE7-8863-079DB5E2EEF3@frozenlight.eu> <CA+yJO1B=mZqtUP++nh14c=PrKwWbN=SR=+sB5HyZq3Di0=m+xg@mail.gmail.com> <000601d25260$d5877c90$809675b0$@ca> <28d92659-eefe-83c8-f693-8eeda802af3d@summaventures.com>

Or as the Romans put it: Qui leicam fugit, fuji elicit ...

Amities
Philippe

Le 10 d?c. 2016 ? 12:59, Peter Dzwig <pdzwig at summaventures.com> a ?crit :

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] M10 Rumors..)