Subject: [Leica] Be enlightened: Work for free!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 14:52:15 -0800

Hi Peter,
Well "me young son" the quick response to these people? "HIT THE DELETE
BUTTON!"
No that's not an anti-religion reaction!
It's the correct re-action to the bottom feeders on the internet system
"CONSTANTLY & OBVIOUSLY!" Looking for free images they can get, but you/we
then give in ? They use and make money from! But they don't give you
anything! There are extremely fine "non-profit groups & organizations" who
honestly need all the help they can receive in "YOUR/OUR DONATION OF A PHOTO
or TWO!"
Been there and done it many times over the years. By the same token many a
delete key has happened!
There are all kinds of these "we're a non-profit etc.!" and "your photos are
magnificent and we'd like to have them "FOR FREE!"  As (once again they use
the term? "We are a non-profit organization etc etc." Now you can be polite
for a moment get the "real name of the Organization" and offer "you are busy
at the moment and will get back to them, also asking a contact name if
necessary?"
You immediately go to Google and find the organization and check it's
"STATS!" You will on occasion be pleasantly surprised and can't get back to
them quick enough offering your assistance and photos?? AS A DONATION AND
PHOTO CREDIT!"
Then? There's the one that you can't get to the delete button quick enough!
Generally I check out the organization first. Then make my decision "go no
go?"
My question to you??????
PETER? "DID YOU GO TO GOGGLE YET?" It's a bottom feeder! :-( So don't feel
bad about anything!!
There are far more bottom feeders than good folks as you will find!
Now take a look on Goggle using the name from their post to you.
Cheers,
Dr. Ted  :-)
Have a nice day!  :-)