Subject: [Leica] Be enlightened: Work for free!
From: hlritter at twc.com (Howard L Ritter Jr)
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016 18:46:50 -0500

People who work for ?free? but somehow manage to eat, wear clothes, sleep
indoors, travel, use computers, etc. ? and probably at something above the
bare-necessities-of-subsistence level ? live on the kindness or gullibility
of those who DON?T work for free! I wonder whether this moral contradiction
ever gives them pause. I doubt it.

?howard