Subject: [Leica] Be enlightened: Work for free!
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016 14:10:27 -0800

Thanks for all the comments.  Of course I said "no."  Here's my reply to
them and their response:

------ I wrote --------------
The answer is no. And you might consider that by basing your calendar
business on the "work for free" model, you are furthering an economic
model that is devaluing all creative work and contributing to a decline
in all the arts.

----- they replied ----------
Thank you your reply. We are sorry we won't be able to present your photo.
We all work for free as a labor of love, so the "work for free" model is
very familiar to us, but we certainly understand your point of view.

Best of luck in all your endeavors, and blessed holidays!

--Peter

Replies: Reply from hlritter at twc.com (Howard L Ritter Jr) ([Leica] Be enlightened: Work for free!)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Be enlightened: Work for free!)