Subject: [Leica] Re. Be enlightened: Work for free!
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016 16:50:47 -0800

Thank you, Ric and Ted!  Yes, "they" do it to everybody.

They even do it to Harlan Ellison. For those who don't know, he is a
celebrated Science Fiction novelist, screenwriter and scriptwriter. He
wrote "The City on the Edge of Forever," often rated the best the Star
Trek episode ever.  I love the rant below (Warning, lots of profanity).
I only wish I had the attitude and clout to pull it off.  On the other
hand, he's been married five times, so the attitude might have a downside...

In print:
<http://www.printmag.com/obsessions/harlan-ellison-on-getting-paid/>
Or as a video:
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj5IV23g-fE>