Subject: [Leica] IMG: Exploring the House on a Sub-Freezing Morning
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 13:34:43 -0600

I looked outside, and it was beautiful, but the thermometer was still
below freezing.  I decided to explore the house for a few "inside"
images.  The first is my late wife's favorite mantel ornament, one of a
pair of porcelain pheasants.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Pheasant.TIFF.html

A long-gone hardware store used to sell real clay products.  This one
keeps kitchen utensils close at hand.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Utensils.TIFF.html

Before everyone had a personal calendar on their smart phone, there was
the refrigerator door.  Old habits are hard to break.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Old-Styled+Scheduling+Calendar.tif.html

During the development of the F-35, which recently drew Donald Trump's
attention, Lockheed flew supersonic checkouts along a course over
Tennessee.  My kitchen ceiling still bears the cracks that resulted.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/F-35+Sonic+Boom+Damage.tif.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA