Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sandycove at evening.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 09:48:09 -0800

Hi Douglas,
As much as I hate Iphone's whatever? Certainly in the hands of mental midget
Infidels (NOT YOU GOOD SIR!)
But those with no photo experience, but they take images, then give their
"work" away for free. Putting great numbers of very fine news photogs out of
work.
But as I've always said "LEICA's or Iphones" are only as good, or great as
the person holding the camera.
"CERTAINLY GOOD SIR, You illustrate that with this beautiful photo due to
your skill and abilities in clicking the shutter! THANKYOU! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Dr. ted :-)