Subject: [Leica] My first "assignment" - Giving Smiles
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 22:47:33 +0000

That is interesting, and I did already check the exif files. I telephoned
Leica UK a while back and asked if there was a flash unit that would work on
both the M9 and the M7 and surprisingly they told me there wasn?t. Obviously
the SF58 works well on the M9. Have you tried it on any other cameras?

A very happy New Year to you too, with many more beautiful ladies to chase
around the streets of your wonderful city.

Gerry