Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 1/1/2017: welcoming 2017 in Alicante
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 13:44:56 -0000

Excellent reportage from Party Central, Alicante, Nathan. I like the blurry
one too!
I'm just catching up here on the LUG and have just looked back further on
your site at ones I have missed, and must say that I'd never seen suckling
pigs in plastic bags before. The wife would scream if I brought one of those
home!
Douglas