Subject: [Leica] PDF for LUG (year) book 2015 (YES, 2015)
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 18:20:11 -0800

Just a note to say Thanks to the people who have followed up the offer.

Also, I have been using JustGive myself for a while now so don't remember
all the specifics, but apparently you do have to create a justgive account,
and be careful that you don't make additional donations to them, or agree
to eat their processing fees - unless of course that you want to.