Subject: [Leica] Problem with the M9
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2017 03:42:42 -0500

Well Ted! I think it works like you go in the darkroom and you try to make
the thing look like it looked and it comes out in the end not quite what you
expected but you like it better anyway. We do the best we can.
I don't know about you but some of my better pictures come from tricky
negatives which were not so easy to print. You're coming out with something
you don't quite expect.  But it all works at great in the end. Pretty soon I
forget what the thing was really supposed to look like. Or what plan A was.