Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Garden
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 13:13:28 -0000

I haven't moved much from the house over the Christmas period, so here at
two shots from my patio - in colour.

Over my garden at 36,000 feet and going at 475 knots flies an Air France
Airbus A380-861 heading from Paris to Los Angeles on the 28th December 2016.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Airbus+A380-861.jpg.html
Nikon D200.

>From the same spot in my garden on the 2nd January 2017, the sun has set
just over 40 minutes previously and the Moon and Venus are visible looking
south-south-west. Astrophotography with a Fuji X100S is not really a runner.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Moon+Venus+over+garden+2.jpg.html

Douglas

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMGs: Garden)