Subject: [Leica] TOM ABRAHAMSSON R.I.P
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2017 11:51:50 -0800

TOM ABRAHAMSSON-RIP.

Tom was the kind of friend/associate/buddy/shoulder to lean on when needed!
Actually there just isn't enough space for all the accolades one can
possibly write.

ERGO: Those of you who  never had the opportunity to even share but a few
words with him? Think of he as the best friend you ever had times 10!

A genius mechanical engineer, certainly when it came to LEICA M Cameras. His
personally designed "ABRAHAMSSON RAPID WINDER" for the M camera was owned by
so many beyond count. One example? Every M camera photographer in the MAGNUM
GROUP regardless of location in the world had it on every M camera.

Personally? I had them on three M's immediately upon the first try.  An even
greater accessory if one is a "left-eyed"  photog.

Any more? Obviously pages and pages could be written by many! However keep
it "KISS" would be Tom's response! So be it! "We all have lost a great
friend to early!"

Dr. Ted Grant C.M.  O.C.

---

Replies: Reply from leicaphong at gmail.com (Phong Doan) ([Leica] TOM ABRAHAMSSON R.I.P)