Subject: [Leica] RicC PAW-2016-52
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2017 15:32:55 -0800

Hi Ric,
Well that's a beautiful collection to close the year off!
Your PAW's have been beautiful during the complete year. I may  not comment
each time? But please be aware I do look through what you post! And I never
cease to be pleasantly surprised by super images.
Best of luck for 2017 and time forever!
cheers,
ted