Subject: [Leica] SL redux, day 2
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 19:00:48 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Tina Manley wrote:

Have you asked on the Leica Forums?  I really don't know what you want to
see in the viewfinder so I can't help, but I'm sure other wildlife
photographers have run into the same problem and maybe found a solution?  I
hate to see you pass up on this excellent camera and lens if there is a
simple solution.
<<<

The response I got when I previously brought this up was that I'm making too
much of this and that because I "shoot Sony" I'm just used to the Sony way
of doing things, conveniently forgetting that the M(240) allows the user to
set exposure preview mode permanently when using the EVF.

Doug Herr
Orangevale, Sacramento County
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
http://doug-herr.fineartamerica.com