Subject: [Leica] You want to hear about the M10? Release is later today......
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 09:06:59 -0800

Sigh... I would also like "live view" without the horrid release lag,
greater than 60 sec of shutter time (8 seconds if ISO>800), and better ISO
erformance.

My guess is it will have all of these. But so does the SL and the SL
provides greater flexibility in lens choices. However if micro lenses have
been used to improve wide angle performance over the SL, that sounds like a
big differentiator.

We will know soon enough.

Bob Adler
Robert Adler Photography