Subject: [Leica] You want to hear about the M10? Release is later today......
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 16:49:38 -0500

Yes, I am happier with the SL.  The autofocus makes a huge difference in my
ability to get the photos I want.  It is a big camera with huge lenses but
it's worth it.  I'm packing now for my trip to Siberia.  The SL and my
Monochrome are packed in my roll-on camera bag.  I'm carrying the M240 in
my Domke messenger bag.  The SL will barely fit in there and is too big to
get out easily.  I plan to unpack it when I get to China and carry it (with
a new scarf strap) for the whole trip.  The 24-90 will cover any photos I
might want to take in good light and the 50/1.4 will be for low light,
although the high ISOs of the SL are so good I'll probably be able to use
the 24-90 most of the time unless I want the bokeh of the 50/1.4.  For the
Monochrome and the 240, I have the 50/1.4, the 24/2.8, and the 35/2.0 - all
for different purposes.  That's all.  I've greatly reduced the number of
lenses I'm carrying.

So, in short - YES!!

Tina

--