Subject: [Leica] Leica M10
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 07:10:18 -0800

What feature or features convinced you that THIS was the new camera for you?

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net

I have just watched a couple of short videos on YouTube about the new M10,
and I want one. For the first time I have considered it is worth moving from
my M9. Now all I have to do is sell my body and as my daughter put it once
?as long as you sell it by weight you will be OK Dad?. Children can be so
rude!

Gerry

Replies: Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (Leo Wesson) ([Leica] Leica M10)