Subject: [Leica] The unveiling
From: hlritter at twc.com (Howard L Ritter Jr)
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 14:15:38 -0500

Congratulations on the new gear. I got an A7RII last year and am very happy
with it. I think Sonny has one also. I have the 24-70 zoom, rather bulky but
handy. My fervent wish is that Sony will come up with an e-mount version of
the lovely Zeiss 35mm f/2 that?s built into the RX-1. That would make a nice
walk-around bit of kit. If they don?t, an adapter for the 35mm ?lux would be
in order.

And for Christmas my lovely wife bestowed on me a gorgeous pair of Swarovski
SLC 8 x 56 binoculars, size and magnification chosen to maximize the
brightness of faint celestial objects on the darkest of nights, which I?ll
be having in April when I attend the OzSky Safari at Coonabarabran not far
from Sydney. I wanted this binocular specifically, but it?s not sold in the
U.S., so I had to find a U.K. dealer (a hunting outfitter named ?Gunrunner?)
who?d obtain a pair and ship it to me. Worked beautifully.

?howard