Subject: [Leica] The unveiling
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 17:52:42 -0800

Did I miss seeing the Leica to NEX adapter?  You would not believe how easy
and accurate manual focusing is on the Sony...on any EVF
camera.....Especially the Noctilux or 75 Lux  .....
And you get to use your Leica M (or R) glass.... !!!

PS.. If you have Nikon or Canon Glass, look for the auto Iris and AF
controlling adapters.... and use that existing glass on your new body.....

Enjoy
Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net