Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 2: Lars comes to visit
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 07:23:46 +0100

In what has become an annual tradition, my friend Lars arrived from Denmark
on January 10th to stay with us for a week. I was able to take a couple of
days off, time that we spent on our two shared passions, cycling and
photography. And as he always does, Lars regaled us with his delicious
homemade pizza, so there is a fair amount of food in this week?s blog. But
also nice views, exotic photo equipment and much else:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1787

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain