Subject: [Leica] IMG: Diamond in the Rough or...
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram)
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 18:32:01 +0000

Beautiful.  Great composition of a cat that is well loved.  I miss my cats,
but since I have retired and we travel a lot we both decided it would not be
fair to the cat.  A cat, indeed any pet, is a lifelong contract, a true
member of the family with all it's joys and responsibilities.  We did travel
with our other cats over the years, but they were short trips and the second
one would not tent camp at all.  Big Main Coon that was afraid of the tent.
So, we are content to get cat fixes whenever and wherever we can.

Aram