Subject: [Leica] IMG: Marriage Ceremony
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 10:35:40 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

A family heirloom to be!

Montie

>>PESO:

After 50 years, Tom and I were married again today by the women of the Old
Russian Believer's Village - a Russian orthodox community that split from
the main orthodox church in the 1700's.  They still wear their traditional
costumes and are famous for their polyphonic singing.  We really enjoyed
the singing and then they dressed us up in costumes and performed a wedding
ceremony with dancing and singing.

http://www.pbase.com/image/164923811

Our guide took the photo with my SL, 24-90.  I think we fit right in!

Tina