Subject: [Leica] OT: International Travel
From: abridge683 at fastmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2017 10:00:17 -0800

We have planned to go to the Netherlands, Poland and Tanzania in June and
will, unless things really go south, make the trip. I haven?t had time in
Amsterdam since I was 10. We have friends in Warsaw we haven?t seen in
decades. Really looking forward to seeing a bit of Poland through their
eyes. And Tanzania will be mostly safari and the north part of the country
plus a couple of days in Zanzibar which I loved the last time I was there. I
hope this time, when Ramadan won?t be happening, we?ll have an even better
time.

I?m hopeful the folks in the EU will continue to be friendly and that we
don?t slip back into the Ugly American situation.

An aside: I?d love recommendations for Amsterdam and the rest of the
Netherlands. This will be my wife?s first trip to the Continent. Time to
travel while we can. Next year China, we hope, and maybe Hong Kong.

Thanks

Adam