Subject: [Leica] President Trump Hanged in Effigy
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 02:07:46 -0000

An image that is a variant on "Making America Great Again" as your Wayneman
is entitled to do, and which is hard to disagree with, looking at the
Trumpian shenanigans from the west coast of Europe. Has Trump, as the effigy
hanger Cunningham maintains, threatened civilians with violence, threatened
his opponents with violence, degraded & insulted veterans, mocked the
disabled, degraded women, and thrown daily tantrums on twitter like a
petulant child?

Methinks he has, and thus consigned political decorum, as well as any
delicate negotiation, to the dustbin. Cunningham's political comment via his
garden ornament and your enshrinement of its content via the best use of the
purpose of a camera, merits exposure. Any naysaying, in my opinion, is
contempible, but sure musha I would say that :-}Equally, pro-Trump polemics
should be equally welcomed as we should be adult enough to deal with both
sides of the argument - I hope!

Douglas