Subject: [Leica] [SPAM] Re: Software question
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 20:15:49 +0100

John,

Thank you very much again, I?ve had not yet the time to read and download
the trial version.  I have purchased a new external disc for my Time Machine
Back Ups, once I have replaced the actual I will have the time to do some
trials and see how can I have a second Back Up in other units.

I need some time?
Lluis