Subject: [Leica] [SPAM] Re: Software question
From: john at mcmaster.fr (John McMaster)
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 08:41:45 +0000

No you can use either or both, I use both as TM is a slightly different
thing and CCC is straight file copy. CCC works by comparing what is on
original drive and backup drive and copies anything from original to backup
to make them the same, if something on original is deleted then so is the
backup copy (there is an option to save it for a period of time).

If you want to have two destinations for backup on a single drive then it
needs partitioned. I can send you screen grabs of how mine is set up if you
would like....

John