Subject: [Leica] OT: Trip to Austria & Czech Republic
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2017 20:21:23 -0500

Peter,

Only being to Austria.

Except for the music part, 6 days in Vienna seems overkill unless you want
to immerse yourselves in certain aspects of Vienna. Love the city - so
civilized. There are several major music venues in Vienna. Depending on when
the performances are scheduled, 6 days might just be enough to hit the major
ones and some of the smaller venues.

Salzburg I am not sure about. There are scheduled concerts in the castle
above the city whose name escapes me (Hoch?).

Sounds like a wonderful trip. Enjoy.

Regards,
Spencer