Subject: [Leica] OT: Trip to Austria & Czech Republic
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 02:04:31 -0000

Hope it goes well, Peter. There's certainly plenty of music there, and the
beer is quite acceptable too! I agree with your rejection of "maximum
efficiency" which I call "minimal retention" Liminal things like food, wine,
travel, and, if I remember right, there just might be something else too,
should be savoured :-)

It's a while - 22 odd years - since I was in the Czech Republic but I found
it friendly although even back then Prague had tourist trap areas where you
could find yourself gouged pricewise. Nowadays with the internet, there are
reports and warnings posted so you should be fine. Austria is a lovely place
too, but I only know west of Salzburg. I've been meaning to try and get to
Vienna, but no joy yet.

Have a good trip
Douglas