Subject: [Leica] A few thoughts on street photography
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 00:21:16 +0100

Jayanand,

When I see these things I think we are apprentices, the art of photography
has not evolved so much if we take these references or if we remember the
photography of Kertesz or that of Jacques Henri Lartigue, I was lucky some
years ago o watch a big exhibition of his work and I was really atonished

Cheers
Lluis