Subject: [Leica] IMGs: At the Exhibition
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 13:30:37 -0000

Jayanand, Philippe. I have to wear black tie and to be honest it's easier in
the long run. I'm in the oldest foreign branch of a society for Bordeaux
wines - it was founded in 1954 - and all our dinners have black tie as de
rigeur. I'm The Donald of it and was re-elected president again that night.

For those of you who are interested in wine, we had the G de Guiraud 2013
and 2014 as the opening whites. BTW the 2013 is better. Then we had three
reds - '98 Ducru Beaucaillou, '98 Montrose, and '98 Latour - and we finished
with a pudding wine 2001 Rieussec. We ate at one of the oldest gentlemen's
clubs in Ireland and the food was excellent. All very delectable and I
didn't even have the slightest hangover the following morning.

Douglas