Subject: [Leica] IMG: More Experimenting with Bird Images
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 21:47:34 -0600

Thanks for the illustrations, Doug.  I'm not trying to compete with your
beautiful images, just entertaining myself, and trying to find a few
images to post.

That blind looks really handy.  Your collection of broken limbs,
blooming trees, etc., all add to the natural look that makes your images
so successful.  And you are at least a generation of lenses and cameras
ahead of what I'm using.

I do have an X-T2 in the mail, so maybe a few more pixels will satisfy
me for now.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA