Subject: [Leica] IMG: J & L
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 22:36:32 -0800

This is an excellent example of how well focused your images can be IF you
use a EVF camera.  Go large and check the Son's eyeball..... sharp as can
be........  ditto the lower right of the couch.....
This is 24MP.... the A7Rii is 42MP......

And that old Zuiko is a good lens..... What, 35-40 years old?  There is a
whole bunch of Sony users out there that are using lenses that the present
manufacturers claim are NOT designed for digital sensors..... Once you find
out for yourself how good these old lenses can be, and how cheaply they can
be bought, you will be a convert to old lenses.....

And you wonder WHY Leica did the SL with an EVF?  ( but they did not intend
it to be used with old, non-native glass other than the R and M glass)......

Now if they would just get their collective heads out of their.... and give
me a M mount native EVF ( not an add on piece of equipment) camera, I might
find the cash to buy one.....
or
I don't need no stinking RF in a camera... I want great glass and an EVF,
and micro lenses tuned to the M lenses.
Rant OFF.

YMMV

Frank Filippone