Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wine Glass Woman
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2017 22:54:58 +0000

Tight with time again yesterday with builders, despite my promise to
myself to try to take a picture a day. Nipped into Dun Laoghaire to buy
a bicycle chain to replace my son's worn one and took this one from the
driving seat - I was parked at the time just in case you think I'm into
drive-by shootings.

A glass of wine and a phone call at Patrick Street, Dun Laoghaire, Co.
Dublin.
Sony A7ii with Olympus Zuiko MC 50/1.8 probably at f8.
See LARGE.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Wine+Glass+Woman.jpg.html

The lens seems excellent.

Douglas