Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Window near and far
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2017 22:55:53 +0000

Going through my miscellaneous camera stuff I found a screw fit 2X
converter which might just add a new lease of life to some of my longer
lenses if I decide to pursue the life of a peripatetic paparazzo. With
the builders ensconced and thus being under effective house arrest
today, I decided to play with it.

View from my garage down my drive to Monkstown Road.
Note Victorian 12 pane window in house in the distance - shown just
above my car roof.
Sony A7ii with Zuiko 35/2.8 lens. Can be seen LARGE.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Drive+Window+35.jpg.html

The same Victorian 12 pane window shown just above my blurred car roof -
uncropped. Sony A7ii with Soviet era Pentacon 300/5.6 lens and Tokina 2X
Converter. Can be seen LARGE.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Drive+Window+600.jpg.html

Folks, it's maybe nearly Russian, but it's yuuuge, and great. Great and
yuuuge. Some people say I've got the biggest and best glass in the
world. Anyone from the lying Leica loving mainstream press who says
different is telling you fake news :-)

Douglas