Subject: [Leica] IMG: George's (Dr. Ted version)
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2017 23:19:18 +0000

As the esteemed Dr. Ted said "When you photograph people in colour you
photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in black and
white, you photograph their souls". So here's a second image from
George's Fish Shop in Monkstown which has plenty of soles, turbot,
haddock, etc., although I bought three brill myself. The brill was quite
brill when I cooked it about an hour later.

The chappie on the left who is from Brazil turns out to have a
background in Globo TV there, and is saving to study film in London. He
admired my dangling camera, so I whipped it up and got this reaction.
This was the first shot of two. The other one where the lads are more
composed is the colour one I posted earlier.

The crew of George's Fish Shop in Monkstown village in black and white.
Sony A7ii with Zuiko 35/2.8. Can be seen LARGE.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/GeorgesFishShop_2bw.jpg.html

Douglas

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: George's (Dr. Ted version))
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: George's (Dr. Ted version))