Subject: [Leica] IMG: Pano of Dumbarton bridge
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 15:12:28 -0800

I have seen this view (slightly different vantage) so many times. I'm glad
I finally have an image that matches my vision

http://richardmanphoto.com/PICS/20170308-Scanned-37-Edit.jpg
It takes a special kind of crazy to take a 617 large format camera out
during rain, and sure enough, right after I set up the camera, I got
micro-hailed for 5 minutes and had to take shelter behind concrete wall. I
think this is worth it though.

--
"Some People Drive, We Are Driven"
richardmanphoto on Facebook and Instagram

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Pano of Dumbarton bridge)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Pano of Dumbarton bridge)