Subject: [Leica] Hasselblad X1d, Leica SL, Hasselblad H4D/50MP, and not the Fuji GFX 50S
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 09:44:53 -0500

Hi, Frank -

No, Tom doesn't carry the SL!  He sometimes carries my M240 but never the
SL.  For this last trip, I used a silk scarf camera strap that made
carrying the camera really easy.  The silk scarf distributes the weight on
my shoulders and I can wear it around my neck or across my shoulder.  When
I know I'm going to be carrying the camera all day, I also wear a waist
pack with extra batteries and my other SL lens.  That way I can rest the
camera on the waist pack at times.

It's really not that bad and certainly worth it for the photos I'm getting
with it.  It's my dream camera.  I would not hesitate to get it again.

I thought it was interesting in the review that the reviewer compared the
cameras to the Leica S and SL several times - always in favor of the Leicas.

Tina