Subject: [Leica] Hasselblad X1d, Leica SL, Hasselblad H4D/50MP, and not the Fuji GFX 50S
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 06:58:48 -0800

I love the quality of images you made in Iran with the SL... very special.
So it certainly does work really well..  Leica Glass is great....
But it was the weight and front heaviness of the camera/zoom lens combo that
took me by surprise.....

I MIGHT look a bit strange with a scarf around my shoulders.... being a guy
and all.....

It is good that you like your new "toy".  Better that you found a way to get
around the weight/neck issues.

My comments were meant only to reflect my own thoughts.  Others will think
differently.

Frank Filippone

Red735i at verizon.net